Shellharbour-based Optrix are looking to contract a gaming 3D artist for a short term (2-4 month) role.
You will be converting existing and creating brand new low-polygon, game-ready 3D models and textures.
The following skills are desired...
- Skill in 3D modelling (Blender preferred, other applications may be considered)
- Familiarity with low-poly modelling techniques, including baking normal and ambient-occlusion maps from highly-detailed assets onto low-poly assets.
- Familiarity with game modelling techniques, such as creating UV maps.
- Familiarity with texture/image editing tools (Adobe Photoshop preferred, Illustrator also a plus)
- Good English communication skills.
No previous commercial experience necessary. Undergraduates welcome to apply. Working days and hours are to be negotiated with the applicant based on their existing obligations, although you must be available at least 16 hours per week.
Please submit your resume to us.